Thursday, July 9, 2009

Milw0rm.com dead

MILWORM.COM EXISTS ............SORRY ITS BACK AGAIN...!!!


In a sudden announcement, the website's owner (a.k.a Str0ke) broke the news to the world saying he will no longer have the time to manage and update the website.Fresh exploits, video tutorials, online password cracking and more goodies were offered free of charge at Milw0rm. It is with much regret and sadness that we receieve the news.

LAST MESSAGE ON milw0rm.com

"Well, this is my goodbye header for milw0rm. I wish I had the time I did in the past to post exploits, I just don't :(. For the past 3 months I have actually done a pretty crappy job of getting peoples work out fast enough to be proud of, 0 to 72 hours (taking off weekends) isn't fair to the authors on this site. I appreciate and thank everyone for their support in the past. Be safe, /str0ke"

Milw0rm

No comments: